FIRST TIME HOME BUYER
Tips for the First Time Home Buyer
This page is designed for the first time home buyer in the Greater Milwaukee area. I have created a special program for the first time home buyer that includes a manual, which explains the complete buying process. There are a number of calculators/links on this page to help you with your overall decision making process.
- Buying vs. renting is always a question that comes up in conversation with clients. The Rent vs. Buy calculator is an excellent way to help you understand the financial benefits that are available to you in purchasing. Let interest and property taxes work for you.
- The Payment/Amortization calculator is very helpful in finding out what your monthly payments might look like, to help with budgeting.
- It is very helpful to talk to a mortgage lender or a bank to get Pre-Qualified. Credit scores will play an important part of your approval and loan process.
- Find out if refinancing is the right move for you with the refinancing calculator.
- There are many additional programs available to help first time home buyers throughout this process. Let me help you take advantage of these programs and make this a fun and exciting venture.