HOME SELLING ARTICLES AND ADVICE
Real Estate Tips | Home Selling Advice | Milwaukee Real Estate ServiceIf you are thinking of selling your home, chances are you’re caught up in a mass of emotions. You may be looking forward to moving up to a new home or facing the uncertainty of a major move across country. You may be reluctant to leave your memories behind or eager to start new and exciting adventures. That’s alright though, because we are here to help you with any of your needs. Call or e-mail us today for information about our Milwaukee real estate services! Find out what your home is worth in today’s market!
Getting Your House Ready to Sell
- Introduction: Emotion vs. Reason
- De-Personalizing the House
- Removing Clutter, Though You May Not Think of it as Clutter
- Fixing Up the House Interior
Want to Start Off With a High Sales Price? Beware!
- Meeting with Realtors
- Which Realtor Do You Choose?
- What Happens Behind the Scenes
- Dropping Your Price…Too Late?
Types of Listing Contracts
Details of a Listing Contract
- Price and Terms of Sale
- Lockbox – Yes or No?
- Real Estate Commission
- Multiple Listing Service
- Agency Duties of a Listing Agent
- Resolution of Disputes
Listing Commissions and Related Issues
- Is the Commission Negotiable?
- How and When the Commission is Earned
- “Hot” Market Under-Pricing Strategy – Commission Issues
The Listing Agent & Marketing Your Home
- The “Real” Role of a Listing Agent
- Preliminary Marketing – the “For Sale” Sign
- Preliminary Marketing – Flyers and the Brochure Box
The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Other Agents
- The Multiple Listing Service
- Office Preview
- Broker Previews and Culinary Delights
- Office Flyers
- Marketing Sessions
The Listing Agent – Marketing Your House to Homebuyers
- The Purpose of Advertising in General
- Real Estate Company Advertising
- Individual Agent Advertising
- Neighborhood Announcements
- Open Houses